|Copyright © Bolingbrook Beautification Commission. All Rights Reserved.
|Arbor Day Celebration and
Tree Planting Ceremony
PLEASE NOTE NEW LOCATION.
SEE EVENT CALENDAR PAGE
See our Calendar Page for event
Have you taken a beautiful
picture of Bolingbrook?
Send us a copy and we'll post it
right here with full credit to you.
send pics via email to:
Commission . com
Photo submitted by: David Bond
|2014 ARBOR DAY POSTER CONTEST
*Two Judging Categories 8-11 Yrs. & 12-14 Yrs.
*This contest is Open to all Bolingbrook Residents.
1.Submit entry by deadline of APRIL 14, 2014 to one of four drop off points listed below.
2. All entries must be original artwork created by the child.
3. A completed entry form must be filled out with every entry.
Download (and cut out) entry form here.
4. A) Entries may be done in marker, crayon, paints, pens, watercolor, ink, acrylic,
colored pencil and/or tempera paints.
B) Collages, computer or photo generated art is not acceptable.
5. Entries must be no smaller than 8 ½ by 11 and no larger than 8 ½ by 14.
6. Entries must be done on paper that will allow for duplication, display and framing.
7. The poster must be related to the contest theme in some way.
This Year’s Theme
“TREES ARE ALIVE”
8. THIS YEAR'S THEME: "TREES ARE ALIVE" MUST APPEAR ON THE POSTER.
9. All words must be spelled correctly.
10. Entries should not be matted, mounted, laminated, framed or folded.
11. All posters become the property of the Beautification Commission and may not be
12. Entry forms must be printed legibly and filled out completely, or poster may be
13. Please tape entry form to the back of poster.
DROP OFF LOCATIONS
Village Hall – Briarcliff Road – Executive office counter
BRAC – 200 Lindsay Lane
Annerino – 201 Recreation Drive
Fountaindale Library – 300 W. Briarcliff Rd.